12/1/12

Necessities - Space Bags

I never thought to use these until my most recent backpacking trip.  I bought a great backpack, only to realize it was bit too small to fit all that I needed to bring for two weeks.  Like a sign from the travel gods, I stumbled upon Space Bags 3 days before my trip.


Duh.  Why didn't I think of this before?  They were perfect.  In case you don't understand how they work:
1.  Put in clothes
2.  Seal Bag
3.  Roll bag to push air out
4.  Pack.

Voilà.  They shrink your clothing bulk down to take up half the space they did before.  It's genius.  Here is the brand I used, and I thought they were good quality for such a low price.  You can find them on Amazon.com here: http://www.amazon.com/Space-Bag-Vacuum-Seal-Storage-Bags/dp/B0009VCB5M


2 comments:

  1. Liz- you forgot to mention that when you unpack your space saving bags- the clothes explode out of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, clothes spring from their shackles in a fit of joy when the bag has opened :)

    ReplyDelete